Our Family

The month of November has reminded me of the wonderful blessing my family is in my life. I am blessed to have the best husband in the world. He has been my best friend for 10 years now and I can't imagine my life without him. We have two wonderful children and our youngest Katie is a brillant little girl who loves to dress up: 




Have her hair done:




Help with laundry:


Share good news (her Daddy finally got an Xbox One):


watch good shows:


and help take care of babies/puppies:


(especially our Rose)

This is THE puppy her Daddy got for her when she was born. She dressed he up to match her outfit for the day:


Our oldest is this wonderful young man who takes after his father and loves to play video games:



 and enjoy a good meal:



 
I don't have adequate words to describe the happiness it brings me to see my husband get to enjoy our children. I know that we don't always have a ton of time spend with him and it is staggering how quickly they are growing up. My greatest desire is to make sure we enjoy the time we do have. 






0 comments: