Happy Halloween!

Katie and I helped the boys get ready to go on their first hunt together. BJ and his Dad have been hunting together and his Dad with his Dad in a great tradition of Mallard Boys. I really didn't get all the excitement until this time as I watched BJ get everything set up.

Ray barely slept! He came in three times to ask BJ if it was time to go yet. When the time to get dressed finally came...the joy on their faces!


Just a few hours later, I got this amazing picture! 
So proud of my men! They did an awesome job! 


The wonderful upright freezer is well on its way to getting full:)


Steaks, stew cubes, medallions, loins, and roasts all processed and ready to cook up!


Katie let me curl her hair just like "the new Cinderella"


She wanted makeup too!


She loved how she looked and posed for picture after picture. All the while BJ and I couldn't believe how old she looked!


Trick or Treating was a success and we made quite the haul for just staying in our neighborhood!



Daddy and Hulk's stash!


Katie's favorite was the suckers!


Yesterday:




Coming down from the sugar high and the early darkness from Daylight Savings made snuggling to watch a movie the perfect thing to do:



0 comments: