May 9th

Our last day at beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park!! We got an early start this morning so we could enjoy the morning sunlight on the mountains. The first stop was Bear Lake where the trail was still covered in snow, you can't see it, but in the photo of Ray, over his left shoulder is the peak I climbed with my old Scout troop 14 years ago. We also hiked around Sprague lake and got some great views and relaxing benches to enjoy. We finished our last evening with some more 4-legged visitors today the campsite as the deer slowly moved down the hill. We are sad to leave such an amazing place, but looking forward to seeing our 2nd National Park, the Black Canyon of the Gunnison!!



Grace: I can just hear my dad saying "you've got to press this button" and my mom saying "shut up bob!!"

-photo cred to BJ

Image may contain: one or more people, meme, text and outdoor























0 comments: