Beauty and the Beast at the Muny


Ray, Katie and I met up with Gamma, Boppy, Grace, and her family for a night at the Muny!
As always Grace took some of the best pictures (the next four) of some of the things we did while waiting for it to get dark:





Here I am with Caleb, he loved the cold washcloths Unkie (BJ) sent with me:


Ray "forgot" to take his cloth out of the bag first! Silly kid!


Katie took this selfie:


So Hannah took some too:



Hannah even got this gorgeous one of the setting sun:


The show was wonderful and Katie loved all the songs, but she managed to get her hands pinched in Hannah's seat from behind and fell asleep in my lap before it was over. Grace was kind enough to let us crash at her place before heading home the next day. That is AFTER Katie helped feed and take care of her cousin Caleb:



Grace took this one of the kids golfing together, I love the poses my kiddos come up with: 


I was a bit jealous they would all look at Aunt Grace for a picture, because this is what I took:


We wanted to stay longer but had to get back to Rose and Daddy (it was a very quiet ride home):



Daddy had a great Family Night planned for us and we cooked on our camp stove:




0 comments: