Getting ready for the Fourth

First a fun announcement: 


Rose helps best by relaxing on her "bed" and I dream of the day I can take just this little pillow and not a huge Kennel to the camper:)


Ray and Kate are in charge of their rooms and help me as I go through the house cleaning and packing. Katie came into my room asking "tea anyone?" 



And took a nap....she takes up most of the couch now!


She had some ideas for her own prepping...but her statement in this video hits it on the nose! 


At some time BJ found this Bullfrog on the driveway and we have since seen a zillion babies. 



We packed up Gamma's old house and stayed one more night in BJ and Ray's childhood home on Grafton Drive before taking the moving truck to the farm: 



Gamma relaxing after a long day of unpacking:) Katie showing off her princess band-aid and hair!




This is the newest toy at the farm:


Older toy (Boppy's chair) but I had to capture the moment of them sharing so sweetly!



Boppy has his name on a monument in town!


How "our bedroom" at the farm looks with the furniture from the house on Grafton:



Our proudest accomplishment for the few days at the farm: 


0 comments: