Crazy Katie

Rose, the kids, and I found this quiet park and trail at Cuvier River State Park. I was pushing Katie on the swing when I snapped the picture and it looks like a very large Katie is going backwards down the slide:) Ray was getting ready to go down a slide too.


We went on a .9 mile loop and by the end Katie was very tired. I loved how much comfort she took from her brother and even requested to hold his hand though parts of the hike. Here you can see Rose in surprisingly deep water alongside the trail. She loved spending time exploring with us. 


"Roll Over Rosie!" Katie tried her hardest, but even with a demonstration and several minutes of encouragement, Rose didn't catch on:



I was reminded by Facebook about one of the first times (two years ago) I did Katie's hair. 
It was a dream come true! 


Well, when Katie watched a video of how to do a sock bun with me she said, " I want my hair like that right now!" I was overjoyed, it turned out pretty cute for my first time. 


When she saw the white flower I put in she wanted it changed to the pink sprinkle one: 



Umm so this is what happened when she tried to do mine:



She does have a helpful and extremely advanced way of folding my kitchen towels through: 


0 comments: