Fun in June

Having Ray and Katie home for Summer Break is my favorite! They are so much fun to be around and I love spending the whole day doing what they want. 



Since they are spending more time in their rooms, we got a few seating options. We plan on reading a ton this summer so we might as well be comfy doing it!





What is better than swimming at your neighborhood pool? Doing it with friends! I took these pictures to post so our pool group would know they were invited:



Katie showing off the library books:


My kiddos seem to always out grow their clothes at the beginning of the season...so I wasn't too surprised when they didn't fit on their bikes anymore, but do they have to look so grown up?





Evening on the boat enjoying some early fireworks!













So much room!




0 comments: