Happy Birthentine's!

If you don't remember, BJ's birthday is on Valentine's Day so this is what he named it this year! I love him so much and I don't know what I would do without him. On his return flight from Germany he had a serve allergic reaction and ended up staying in the hospital while they got it under control. When he saw an allergist this is what the next week looked like for him:





Evening Pills:



and another bunch for morning pills.

Unfortunately, he did have to be gone for business on his actual birthday. Here we are hanging out before he had to catch a flight and as soon as he got back we had some of his favorites, like cheese bread. 



This is what I wrote on his Facebook wall: Hey! On this the day of your birth, I wanted to thank you for being the single most important person in my life and making it so wonderful! Even from a distance, you brighten my life and make it worth living!! Enjoy your day, Sweetie! Te amo!! Juntos para Sempre!!


0 comments: