Latest and Greatest

Sunday night I was just amazed at how much my babies have grown. Katie's hair may have had something to do with it, but they are barely fitting into their cool fall cloths as it is.





I switched somethings around so that I could upgrade my plants into larger pots. 



Ray has this desire to take apart anything and everything to see how it works. It is rubbing off onto Katie and she is already a pro at taking things apart! 




They made Halloween houses one chilly night before bed:



We borrowed a baby for a day. Nora is a neighbor and it was sweet to see how good Ray and Katie are with babies. When Katie woke up to find a real baby in the house you would have thought it was Christmas morning with all the excitement and joy on her face but by the end of the day she was jealous of all the holding and attention I gave Nora. 



We went to the Pumpkin Patch near our house on Wednesday. Katie was such a pro at the pony rides!





BJ and Ray did the epic corn maze while I did the girl stuff with Katie. 


We topped it all off with a Hayride. It cracked me up watching Katie and BJ being twins the whole ride, their arms and everything: 


This will probably be the last time the two of them fit in a Lowe's cart together. 


Showing off the face paint they got: 


She requested a bun!



She must have asked Ray to read to her:



Yep, they can be pretty sweet to each other:




0 comments: