Ray's Camera


Since  I've switched to an iPhone, Ray has had my old camera and takes pictures from time to time. He wanted me to put "a really cute one of Katie" on the blog so I put his memory card in the computer and found these gems:


He and Katie where "camping" on the trampoline shortly after we decided to get the camper and we couldn't stop planing our trips:)


Once things were nicely set up in the camper, Ray took so epic photos from his bunk bed. I think this is the weekend he got to play the Xbox from his bed!






Some times BJ will take pictures of the things he takes apart. Ray was working on his car in this one. He has also unscrewed Katie's fan to "clean out all the dust for her" and has his own set of tools already. 


He has become a master of timing and taking photos of himself in "natural" poses!




Kate was happy to be the subject of this adorable photo and the reason I pulled these off:


A view from my bedroom window and some videos:


From his loft bed:

Spying on Katie and I while he was supposed to be cleaning his room:




0 comments: