Happy Easter!

Not even two minutes into the drive home did Ray, Katie, and Rose fall fast asleep!  They where busy since Gamma and Boppy met us at our camp on Friday for lunch till we made them leave late Sunday afternoon. We all had a blast setting up camp and really enjoyed camping in our new camper for the first time! 


 



 



A lot of the fun was in the preparation: 

Katie and her new fishing pole

Ray signed the boat!


When we had to wait for hours for the Jeep, they were smiling at the end: 


Daddy's Basketball 



With the boat out of the garage we had room to organize!



Ray lost a tooth and got a short hair cut at home. 


I took only two and a half hours to prepare over 20 meals and took some pictures of my set up so you can see a bit of the excitement. I mostly love that the chopping (thanks to my food processor) and preparation is done and all my perishable ingredients (things that would spoil in a few weeks) are safely frozen and ready to go! 






This Easter was one I'll never forget! 











0 comments: