Santa and Babies

Last weekend we finally got our photo with Santa! Kate did wonderfully. She DID NOT CRY...or smile but she talked to Santa and looked at the camera for a picture.  

She looks so grown up and I realized as we visit the newest babies she is no longer a baby, but loves to hold them instead. 




Check out how different she was just two years ago:


Ray isn't the little guy he used to be either! He is so good with his cousin Caleb and is excelling at home school. 



He wrote this and proudly showed me at the end of a particularity long day. He really know how to make me smile and his help often comes unexpectedly !


My gratitude for the two of them is overwhelming today. Yesterday, I had a very sick, feverish Katie and it truly worried me to see her so miserable. I am relieved to report that her fever broke early this morning and she is almost back to her usual happy self. I am so blessed to have such wonderful children! I wouldn't trade them for the world. 




0 comments: