So It Starts....

Posing for pictures, now if only their professional birthday pictures will turn out this great:)



The joys of a Fish Tank, here is to hoping changing filters, 


interesting fish (there are ton of little neon tetras behind the castle),


and a new pleco (Ray named Sticky Fish you can see hanging from the filter) will keep it clean. 


Dress up and super hero play: 





Katie clapping:


But most of all, Katelyn is starting to tell us all off! She will make it very clear to us what she wants. When it comes to Ray it is hand signals and yelling, 


With Daddy it is making it clear that she is my favorite. BJ loves to tease her by getting between Katie and I and declaring, "MY Mommy!" Katie will do to just about anything to push past BJ to get to me. It makes me feel important, until I need some sleep or have homework that is due. Then she breaks all rules of how tired she should be (even if I keep her awake till bedtime) and crying at the top of her lungs until she is in our bed. So I am going to have to start some good sleep in her crib time. Wish me luck!;) 





0 comments: