Merry Christmas!

from Katelyn and Ray


Just a quick update on how things are for us:
BJ became a manager at National Cart Co. and continues to amaze everyone with his fantastic ideas and innovative ways to make the company money. I am surprised by how many people know and love him when the kids and I stop in to visit him at work or take him out to lunch.

I am about half-way through my Masters in Elementary Education and I love working in the Primary more than ever! Staying at home with my babies is truly my favorite thing; we have so much fun together.

Ray is growing up to be a little man. He’s reading, doing simple math, and already knows how to research things in the library and on the internet. He has a wonderful way with his sister and loves to make her laugh.
Katelyn just can’t get enough…time with her Daddy, time with her brother, new foods to try, bath time, floor time to practice crawling, and new teeth (still only the two on the bottom). She shares her sweet smiles with everyone she meets, and I have to admit, it is a lot of fun to show her off. 

0 comments: