Stupid Jeep!

So, if you can, imagine that this is me (not her lovely Grandma Wood) in the picture with my beautiful niece Lindsay....because when we tried to drive to Omaha, the Jeep broke down and we had to turn back. So instead of getting to see some of my favorite people in all the world, I am stuck at home suffering from withdrawls:(


This one is a bit more difficult because you've got to imagine another four smiling faces. 


Don't you just love this one! Sam, Frank and Hannah crack me up!

So instead of re-posting the pictures that Grace put on Facebook of all the fun they had. I decided to include the pictures we had taken at the beginning of the month when we where up in Omaha last. 

I LOVE this one of Hannah, she looks so sweet!

Lindsay looking tiny!

Awwwww:)


I am really blessed to have such wonderful little people to love and it really kills me that I might have to wait for Christmas to see all of them again. Oh, but what a wonderful Christmas it will be!!! So Emily and Rob, make sure all the repairs on your van are in order long before you come out:) Heck, if you are feeling like buying a new vehicle that works too!



0 comments: