Random Update


Ok, this video bit is a little old, but it is too funny not to post. I am working on getting a good video of Ray crawling but this footage with the DS is a great prelude because the DS is what we used as motivation for Ray to crawl. 

Also, I wanted to post some pictures of my way cute newphews. It has been a blast to finally get to spend the hoildays with them. 
Here are the boys all together when we first moved, notice in the next pictures how relaxed and happy Ray is with them now, and how much they all have grown! 

Here are their "Christmas Photos" the cool thing is that Grace, my sister-in-law will be taking our pictures on Thursday, I am really excited. Doesn't she do an awesome job!?!?!

Frank
Sam
Jackson
Josh
Rob and Emily included:

Needless to say they are a fun time, here are some of the other pictures I took over the weekend:
BJ is dressed warm for hunting, but the socks made me think of a baseball player, so here he is posing for the camera:P He is so much fun!

Jackson and Ray as Batman:



Then Sam and Josh join in for the picture taking

Ray always sleeps well after playing hard with his cousins:

This was for the weekend of Franklin's Blessing and the boy's had their Primary Program.





0 comments: