Happy Halloween!!

Our Halloween Holiday started when Ray got Halloween Baskets from his Auntie Grace and Auntie Em. Here is a picture of him checking out the yummy food:

 I love how he's feeding himself! He loves using his hands and getting into his food. Yesterday he had to feel every ounce of his cereal and baby food before I could put another spoonful in his month. It was almost like he was afraid I put something he didn't want in there. I did get a cute picture where you can finally see his teeth. 

BJ does a great job of helping feed our growing boy
So I am not sure how many of you I've told that we got a new car seat for Ray so that he can see out the windows a bit more....and he loves it. Except when he is very tired and starts to stare like this, he usually is sleeping immediately after
Ray had a great time outside with his cousins, swinging on a swing and riding in a wagon





So on Halloween, we ran some quick errands and Ray feel asleep in the car again, I guess he knew he would need the energy for the festivals we would have.
Ray did his Trick-or-Treating on the 24th with our Ward's Fall Festival. He made his appearance as a spider, so cute!

 So I think Ray really liked the whole idea of Candy

His spider custom was really hot so he just changed into Batman when he was tired of being a spider. Here we are together

We also carved (BJ did most of it) Ray's first Pumpkin: Notice that the teeth in the pumpkin match Ray's





1 comments:

SamantaTG said...

ah como Ray Ray esta lindo,7 meses já wow !!!!!!amo ver as fotos dele,lindo demais,e vc como esta amiga?