The Gardens

Saturday, we went to the beautiful Botanical Gardens of St. Louis. It was so amazing! The "Sun Rays" are made of glass on these archways. Ray of Sunshine...hmmm...that reminds me, I got some way cute pictures of Ray too. 
Here he is teething on his Binky. 
Looking good in a pair of jeans his Aunt Grace got him:

Talking and playing just before bath time:
poor little guy

Ok, back to the Gardens...isn't it cool?


This is inside a special green house set up for serious tropical plants. 

Ray again! He is eating some important instructions that BJ was reading:) 

Oh, since a lot of you in Utah keep asking how the packing and living "conditions" are, I thought I would post some pictures of the way comfy space that we live in. First is our Living/Family Room. The doorway you see on the left goes to our bedroom. I am still trying to decide what to do on the big blank wall above the couch. Any ideas?
This is looking at Raymond's room from our bedroom doorway. The laundry/storage door is on the right and at the end of that same wall is the stairs up to the kitchen.  

Getting closer to Rays crib etc. 
Ray's bedroom!
Our bedroom!
To the left of the picture above, our office!
I had to get a close up of the closet because BJ and his Dad built it! I absolutely love it!

special mood lighting
Our bed! Notice the neat nightstands...I finally have my own!

0 comments: