What's up

Raymond LOVES paper. He tries to eat it. This pink thing was an advertisement I got in the mail for baby food, it was heavier paper so I thought it might be a new and exciting toy for Ray when he wasn't quiet during dinner. You can see that it didn't hold up very long.



Yesterday there was a double rainbow and here are some of the pictures BJ and I took:
This is a March outfit that I found as I was switching out clothes for Ray, he is growing so fast. He is tall enough for outfits size 6-9 months already
When Ray is sitting he wants to be standing and he will arch his back, straighten his whole body, and shoot forward. So when I left him in his bouncy seat without being strapped in (just to run in the bathroom to get something) he ends up on the floor!

2 comments:

Shayla said...

he's adorable!! I'm glad you have a blog now!

SamantaTG said...

Ray Ray é lindo demais,sim eles crescem rapido mesmo!!!Samuel tbm usa roupas ja de crianças de uma no heheheh
vc ta morando aonde agora?me manda teu endereço.
bjus
love ya!